Dryer Vent Cleaning in Edmonton, Ab
Every single time a dryer is used, the fibers from your clothes break free and get lodged in the lint trap. A dryer's lint trap actually catches up to about 90% of clothes fibers which leaves about 10% that's pushed through the exhaust system. Many dryer exhaust systems aren't short straight runs, most of them turn and twist from rectangular, round to square. The changes in both the direction and the configuration allow the lint fibers to pile up and cause blockages which in turn lead to dryer inefficiencies. Thus, dryer vents should be thoroughly cleaned by a professional, on a regular basis so as to keep it running effectively. YEG Furnace Cleaning in Edmonton offers professional services which will not only help in reducing fire risks which can result from clogged vents, but will also help in lengthening the lifespan of your dryer. Other benefits of hiring our cleaning services include,
With clogged dryer vents, the dryer may work up to about 10x as hard when drying your clothes. If you need to run the clothes through a second dry cycle, the dryer will be using twice as much energy than it should, this also reduces the life expectancy of the dryer. When a dryer takes more than 1 cycle to dry the clothes, the amount of energy wasted can be quite substantial. YEG furncae cleaning experts provide professional services, and can easily identify any problems that might be present in the dryer ventilation systems. Most houses, have actually never had the vents cleaned or examined, and by having the vents delinted regularly, most of the dryer issues could be prevented. If you live in Edmonton, call us today and have your vents examined and thoroughly cleaned to avoid any future problems.
As the dryer vent loads up with lint and soap residue, so does the dryer. This type of mixture is highly flammable, and if it's backed up close to an electric heat element inside the dryer, it easily combusts. In addition to the danger of fire, a clogged dryer vent prolongs drying time which in turn contributes to even more soap and lint build up. By contacting YEG furnace cleaning Edmonton, you can help prevent such fires from ever occurring in your home.
If condensation doesn't reach the outdoors in vapor form, it will result in moisture build up in the duct work. The condensation may build up and begin pooling in the duct work. The lint and the water entering can lead to blockages. You can prevent flood hazard by contacting us and scheduling an appointment. You should also schedule a dryer vent cleaning with us if you're experiencing any of the following issues;
If there is one home appliance that most people rely on to get their chores done, it is the dryer. Do not let your clothes dryer become a fire or flood hazard simply because it is not regularly and properly cleaned. Our company is fully equipped to thoroughly clean and remove all lint build up and other obstructions which might otherwise cause inefficiency in your dryer. Our specialized equipment cleans the entire system, effectively removing all lint build up, allowing your dryer to operate fully at peak efficiency. Call us today, and get to enjoy benefits of energy savings, reduced drying time along with many other benefits that come with a fully functioning dryer.